Extracorporeal Pulse Activated Technology – EPAT
Making an Educated Decision about Your Healthcare Options & Quality of Life
Extracorporeal Pulse Activated Technology or EPAT® is the most advanced and highly effective non-invasive treatment solution for acute and chronic musculoskeletal pain cleared by the FDA. This scientifically proven procedure represents a breakthrough in regenerative medicine treatment options for a broad range of musculoskeletal disorders/conditions utilizing a proprietary set of unique acoustic pressure waves that stimulate the metabolism, enhance blood circulation and accelerate the healing process.
• No down time
• No anesthesia
• Better access to innovative care and movement solutions.
• Earlier intervention and non-invasive treatments.
• No risk of infection
• Improved Clinical outcomes
• Faster, easier healing.
• Reduced expenditures (Cost benefit)
• And healthier patients who are enjoying their active lives again.
How Non-Invasive EPAT® Procedures Work
Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology (EPAT®) is proprietary technology based on several unique sets of acoustic pressure waves that activate biologic and angiogenic responses including new vascularization and microcirculatory improvement, helping to restore the body’s normal healing processes and tissue regeneration.
EPAT® Technology offers gentle, fast, and highly effective non-invasive treatment without the need for ultrasound guidance, anesthesia, medication or surgical intervention to achieve effective and sustaining results. There are no incisions, no risk of infection, no needles, and no down time.
Benefits of non-invasive EPAT® Procedures
The beneficial effects of EPAT® are numerous and are often experienced after only 3 treatments with some patients reporting immediate relief. In fact, clinical research shows over 80% of patients treated have experienced a significant reduction in pain or are completely pain free.
EPAT® benefits include:
- Quicker Recovery – Since a non-invasive procedure requires no incisions, no scaring, your body typically heals much faster.
- No Downtime – No restrictions on normal use. Non-invasive procedures help get you back to your active life immediately.
- No scarring – No incisions means no scaring or fibrotic tissue build-up
- Less pain – Because these procedures are non-invasive, there is typically less pain involved.